We like to believe that once you open your doors patients will come, but often there needs to be a little push. We brought in marketing experts to help you promote your authentic message through website design, marketing in the digital world and an easy to build and implement 1-page marketing plan.
1. Evaluate and analyze trends in private direct pay models with ongoing reforms.
2. Outline various alternative approaches to private direct practice structures, focusing on integrative models.
3. Identify legal compliance challenges and solutions.
4. Analyze different practice models and identify a best fit for your needs based on your particular practice.
5. Identify and discuss the importance of a business plan, mission, vision and story.
6. Examine basic business elements related to accounting and finance.
7. Discuss pros and cons of various physical elements of your practice from location, size, décor, signage and operational tools.
8. Describe and discuss the importance of your team to your overall success.
10. Review websites and understand their importance in messaging, form and function.
11. Debate the importance of being an expert in your community, what does it take?
12. Use practice case studies to refine your own practice model.
13. Examine how a 1-page marketing plan can have an exponential effect on your practice.
14. Review and create a 1-page strategic plan to move your practice forward.