Upon completion of this workshop, the healthcare professional will be able to:
- Identify pertinent research studies that need to be shared with patients and placed in their charts.
- Describe how to practice defensive medicine before testosterone is even prescribed.
- Discuss how to refute weak negative studies against testosterone replacement.
- Explain recent cases of concern to address issues BHRT clinicians must be aware of, in order to protect themselves.
Neal Rouzier, MD
Looking for the complete series?
Enroll today with a Premium Membership for $495/year, for access to THIS course and:
- All 1 Hour Accredited Courses (28+ more added monthly)
- All upcoming Accredited Monthly Webinars
- All upcoming Journal Clubs AND Journal Club Library
- EBSCOhost – research articles for the BHRT Workshop Series and to support your own evidence based studies!