Upon completion of this workshop, the healthcare professional will be able to:
- Review recent AAU testosterone guidelines and understand their purpose, their restrictions, and that they
are not rigid rules, nor do they dictate standard of care.
- Recognize why current guidelines represent suggestions or proposals for treatment and should not be
interpreted as wrong if not followed exactly.
- Discuss why guidelines should not be used against practitioners, medico-legally.
- Decipher how and why current guidelines cause considerable confusion and frustration for patients and
- Examine why treatment goals of the current guidelines dictate that TT should be 500-600 ng/dl and how
that came to be.
- Review why current guidelines recommend no testosterone use in any man with recent cardiovascular
disease or events
Neal Rouzier, MD
Enroll today with a Premium Membership for $495/year, for access to THIS course and:
- All 1 Hour Accredited Courses
- All upcoming Accredited Monthly Webinars
- All upcoming Journal Clubs AND Journal Club Library
- EBSCOhost – research articles for the BHRT Workshop Series and to support your own evidence based studies!