On this page you can find information on how to use Connect. Please ensure to review the exhibitor guidelines so that you can successfully navigate Connect and reach providers in our system that may be interested in your product or service.
Creating a Group In Connect – Group Guidelines
- You must list Worldlink as a co-organizer of your group. If not listed initially, we will add the Worldlink account as a co-organizer via our backend.
- Once a person has opted into your group, you may connect with them via group messages, posts, etc.
- You may post status updates via the dashboard and/or send group invites to the attendees in the course you are exhibiting for.
- You may not send group invites to Connect users who are not in the course you are exhibiting for.
- If you are exhibiting at a specific event you may send a group message in Connect to the workshop group no more than once per day. This can be in the way of a product special, a special event or an invitation to join your particular group. This can be done during the event or immediately after.