Upon completion of this workshop, the healthcare professional will be able to:
- Associate how HDT treatment does not appear to be a significant cardiovascular risk.
- Distinguish how High Dose Thyroid differs from hyperthyroidism in significant ways.
- Explain the sequela of hyperthyroidism is increasingly tied to autoimmune complications which are absent with HDT.
- Recognize that equating hyperthyroidism with HDT is incorrect.
- Compare that high circulating thyroid levels resulting from HDT is fundamentally different than Graves’s hyperthyroidism.
- Identify how the cardiovascular risks of HDT appear to be low and are at least as safe or safer than many psychiatric medications.
Neal Rouzier, MD
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by The Foundation for Care Management (FCM) and Worldlink Medical. FCM is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
This program is approved for 1.0 AMA Category 1 Credits.
This program is approved for 1.0 Nursing Contact hour of Education.
Enroll today with a Premium Membership for $495/year, for access to THIS course and:
- All 1 Hour Accredited Courses (28+ more added monthly)
- All upcoming Accredited Monthly Webinars
- All upcoming Journal Clubs AND Journal Club Library
- EBSCOhost – research articles for the BHRT Workshop Series and to support your own evidence based studies!