Upon completion of this workshop, the healthcare professional will be able to:
- Review recent rejection of AACE guidelines based on science and medical literature demonstrating that guidelines are absurd and not in line with recent studies.
- Describe the politics and history behind the preferential use of T4 alone and not T3.
- Review the literature demonstrating that T3 works better than T4, resulting in symptomatic improvement over T4, lowers cholesterol and metabolic parameters better than T4, yet it is ignored by AACE and ATA in their guidelines.
Neal Rouzier, MD
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by The Foundation for Care Management (FCM) and Worldlink Medical. FCM is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
This program is approved for 1.0 AMA Category 1 Credits.
This program is approved for 1.0 Nursing Contact hour of Education.
Enroll today with a Premium Membership for $495/year, for access to THIS course and:
- All 1 Hour Accredited Courses (28+ more added monthly)
- All upcoming Accredited Monthly Webinars
- All upcoming Journal Clubs AND Journal Club Library
- EBSCOhost – research articles for the BHRT Workshop Series and to support your own evidence based studies!