A Note From Neal
I will present all the studies and literature that you should be aware of and have in your library that demonstrate reduction in CVD, prevention and reversal of diabetes, with the resultant reduction in CVD mortality which statins lack. I provide these papers to all patients with some CVD risk. I also provide these studies for peers or patients that wish to provide them to their PMDs should there ever be an issue with patients or PMDs. All physicians should be aware of this data and information, but I understand that there is no venue for physicians to be introduced to this information unless they are lucky enough to cross the path of WLM. It is my endeavor to bridge this gap by patiently and empathically providing this literature to my peers as well as my patients that want to appreciate what I am accomplishing by optimizing their hormones. Many peers may reject it, but they are rejecting science.
In addition to providing the literature and papers for you to download, I also provide commentary and discussion that helps you better understand the controversies, how to navigate through them, and become confident in your prescribing. Finally, and unfortunately, I will use the medical literature that I have used to defend several cases. The insight and verbiage that I use for litigation defense will be interspersed in the webinar. I actually enjoy countering plaintiff’s attorneys and their experts that do not know the literature or have command of the science that demonstrate safety and efficacy of testosterone. However, you must document and that is the one issue where Practitioners fall short. I will include my advice on documentation that must be included in every chart of every patient that you treat. Since most of us utilize testosterone for off-label use, that discussion should be included.
Upon completion of this workshop, the healthcare professional will be able to:
- Recall how low serum testosterone levels are associated with metabolic syndrome, diabetes, dyslipidemia, cardiovascular disease and an increase in mortality.
- Develop a library of testosterone studies that can be shared with patients and posted in their charts. 3. Recognize how providing research studies about the benefits of TRT to patients before prescribing testosterone is practicing defensive medicine.
Neal Rouzier, MD
Enroll today with a Premium Membership for $495/year, for access to THIS course and:
- All 1 Hour Accredited Courses (28+ more added monthly)
- All upcoming Accredited Monthly Webinars
- All upcoming Journal Clubs AND Journal Club Library
- EBSCOhost – research articles for the BHRT Workshop Series and to support your own evidence based studies!
Are we given the articles referenced?
Of course – we pride ourselves in offering evidence-based courses. You’ll find the articles under Course Materials once you have enrolled.
Who is this course recommended for?
Anyone who is interested in learning more about BHRT!