During this webinar Dr. Rouzier will review the studies that address the benefits of testosterone replacement therapy in hypogonadism and the overall health issues that are improved. Even patients with a history of CVD can benefit from TRT as evidenced by a recent long-term study, supporting no increased risk with testosterone administration. Dr. Rouzier will summarize how providing research studies to support TRT to patients is practicing defensive medicine and protecting your practice from litigation by educating your patients.
Upon completion of this workshop, the healthcare professional will be able to:
- Recall the benefits of TTh in men with hypogonadism: improvement in sexual desire and ED, increased energy and mood, increased lean body mass, reduction in total body fat mass and WC.
- Identify how TTh can be effective in men with a history of CVD.
- Associate how TTh can help reduce obesity and the incidence of Type 2 Diabetes.
- Describe how providing long-term studies about the benefits of TRT to patients before prescribing testosterone is practicing defensive medicine.
Neal Rouzier, MD
Enroll today with a Premium Membership for $495/year, for access to THIS course and:
- All 1 Hour Accredited Courses (28+ more added monthly)
- All upcoming Accredited Monthly Webinars
- All upcoming Journal Clubs AND Journal Club Library
- EBSCOhost – research articles for the BHRT Workshop Series and to support your own evidence based studies!
Are we given the articles referenced?
Of course – we pride ourselves in offering evidence-based courses. You’ll find the articles under Course Materials once you have enrolled.
Who is this course recommended for?
Anyone who is interested in learning more about BHRT!