During this webinar, Dr. Rouzier will address all the health and wellness benefits of optimizing testosterone levels, regardless of the baseline levels. He will review important research studies that addresses the benefits of testosterone replacement therapy in the reduction of Metabolic Syndrome and issues with weight and obesity. We will discuss the important studies demonstrating that testosterone therapy reduces CVD and mortality.
Upon completion of this workshop, the healthcare professional will be able to:
- Describe how to practice defensive medicine before testosterone is even prescribed.
- Identify pertinent research studies that address how testosterone replacement therapy can reduce Metabolic Syndrome and issues with weight and obesity.
- Recognize that testosterone replacement therapy can also impact the patient’s quality of life in addition to, improved sexual function.
- Identify the literature that supports the benefits of testosterone replacement therapy in reducing CVD and mortality.
Neal Rouzier, MD
Enroll today with a Premium Membership for $495/year, for access to THIS course and:
- All 1 Hour Accredited Courses (28+ more added monthly)
- All upcoming Accredited Monthly Webinars
- All upcoming Journal Clubs AND Journal Club Library
- EBSCOhost – research articles for the BHRT Workshop Series and to support your own evidence based studies!
Are we given the articles referenced?
Of course – we pride ourselves in offering evidence-based courses. You’ll find the articles under Course Materials once you have enrolled.
Who is this course recommended for?
Anyone who is interested in learning more about BHRT!