Upon completion of this workshop, the healthcare professional will be able to:
- Recall current guidelines and restrictions to prescribing testosterone
- Describe how to prescribe testosterone for off-label use.
- Discuss how many papers advising of restrictive guidelines are opinions of authors. Other authors have completely different opinions.
- Explain recent cases of concern to address issues BHRT clinicians must be aware of, in order to protect themselves.
Neal Rouzier, MD
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by The Foundation for Care Management (FCM) and Worldlink Medical. FCM is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
This program is approved for 1.0 AMA Category 1 Credits.
This program is approved for 1.0 Nursing Contact hour of Education.
Enroll today with a Premium Membership for $495/year, for access to THIS course and:
- All 1 Hour Accredited Courses (28+ more added monthly)
- All upcoming Accredited Monthly Webinars
- All upcoming Journal Clubs AND Journal Club Library
- EBSCOhost – research articles for the BHRT Workshop Series and to support your own evidence based studies!