Dr. Morris discusses a short term treatment protocol to restore health and clear iatrogenic opioid cravings and reverse opioid induced hormone impairments. He discusses the medical research and how to determine its relevance to the effectiveness of this treatment recommendation. In addition, he reviews the impact of opioid dependency and how traditional pharmacologic methods for dependency are not as effective.
Upon completion of this workshop, the healthcare professional will be able to:
- Draw awareness of the desirability of adding treatment for opioid dependency to your practice, using your BHRT credentials.
- Explain the need for more effective means of treating opioid dependency.
- Provide an alternative treatment protocol for prompt recovery from opioid dependency.
- Recall the limitations of relevant medical literature to assess the practicality and efficacy of this treatment protocol.
- Discuss practice tips and pearls that assist the practitioner in achieving success in treating patients to prolonged sobriety.