Speaker Dr. Neal Rouzier will be reviewing Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and how the signs and symptoms are similar to hypothyroidism. How many times these conditions are misdiagnosed and how to interpret your patient’s medical condition to improve clinical outcomes. You will be able to determine the underlying cause of inflammation and how it contributes to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Don’t miss this important webinar on CFS and hypothyroidism.
Upon completion of this workshop, the healthcare professional will be able to:
- Review the work-up and diagnosis of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
- Recognize the many inflamed hormonal pathways in CFS.
- Discuss the pathophysiology involved in the development of CFS.
- Review thyroid lab tests as they pertain to CFS.
- Identify why it is called hypometabolic syndrome.
Review the studies that support normalizing TSH levels does NOT result in Clinical euthyroidism