Upon completion of this workshop, the healthcare professional will be able to:
- Define Erectile Dysfunction.
- Identify the different etiologies of Erectile Dysfunction.
- Describe normal erectile physiology
- Recall the different erectile dysfunction treatments
- Describe the Phosphodiesterase Type 5 Inhibitors (PDE-5s) and their side effects.
Neal Rouzier, MD
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by The Foundation for Care Management (FCM) and Worldlink Medical. FCM is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
This program is approved for 1.0 AMA Category 1 Credits.
This program is approved for 1.0 Nursing Contact hour of Education.
The Foundation for Care Management cannot provide a statement of credit unless an evaluation form has been filled out online. Please go to www.fcmcme.org to access the evaluation form.
Enroll today with a Premium Membership for $495/year, for access to THIS course and:
- All 1 Hour Accredited Courses (28+ more added monthly)
- All upcoming Accredited Monthly Webinars
- All upcoming Journal Clubs AND Journal Club Library
- EBSCOhost – research articles for the BHRT Workshop Series and to support your own evidence based studies!